- Preparation Time:
No Cook Time!
What do you do when you have a whole bunch of leftover bacon products left in your fridge/freezer? You make a sundae, that’s what! I had some leftover bacon pieces from the BLT soup in my fridge, as well as the last of the Bacon and Eggs Ice Cream in my freezer. I had also made some mini Bacon Brownie Cookies recently for my family. I had to clean up the scraps, so I put them all together with some chocolate and caramel and called it a day.
Now I need more bacon…
2 scoops Chef Rob Bacon’s Bacon and Eggs Ice Cream
¼ cup Fried Chopped Bacon
1 Ultimate Bacon Cookie
1 tbsp Caramel
2 tbsp Chocolate Fudge
2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
2 Cream Filled Rolled Wafers
1 stick Softened Butter
1. Grab a Martini Glass (or parfait glass if you have one).
2. Dump your graham cracker crumbs on a plate and spread it out nice and evenly
3. Take a martini glass, or parfait glass, and rim the edge with your softened butter stick. You just have to leave your butter on the counter for like 15-20 mins to get it perfectly soft.
4. Shove the rim of the glass into the graham crackers. We’re going to rim it just like we would for a ceaser or bloody mary. I could go for one of those with some Bakon Vodka right about now.
5. Grab your caramel and make a swirl on the inside of the martini glass. Get creative here!
6. Take your brownie cookie and break it up in the bottom of the glass. I recommend you pop the cookie in the microwave for 15-20 seconds before you do this to get it nice and warm and gooey and just mmmmmmmmmm…..
7. Top with 2 big scoops of your Bacon and Eggs Ice cream.
8. Dump your chocolate fudge on top of that
9. BACON CRUMBLES!!!
10. Finally, finish with a couple of your cream filled wafers. I love the way they look with ice cream. I love the way they taste even more.
11. Pretend you’re 4 again and get ice cream ALL over your face.