- Preparation Time:
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time:15 minutes
I love breakfast, you get bacon and eggs some OJ (Orange Juice if you aren’t into the 1970′s lingo). The sad part is I haven’t made that many breakfast recipes. I’ve made some amazing waffles recipe, egg benedict, and we can’t forget my ultimate english muffin. I decided I’d stay away from the traditional breakfast recipe ideas of bacon and eggs. I wanted to incorporate them but not be the main focus in the recipe. I decided to go all out Irish on this dish. That is why I have Potato’s in this breakfast meal. I am going to warn you now, this meal will fill you up!
8 strips Maple Leaf Bacon
10 Fingerling Potatoes, cooked
2 cloves Garlic
1/2 Small Onion
1/5 cup Cheddar Cheese
2 tsp Paprika
Salt and Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375?F
2. Cut bacon into small pieces and fry until almost crispy. Remove from pan
3. Cut fingerling potatoes in half and fry in remaining bacon fat with minced garlic and diced onion. Add veg oil if necessary.
4. Put potatoes in ramekin with bacon. Season with salt, pepper and paprika. Top with cheese
5. Crack eggs over top and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
6. Bake in oven for about 12-15 minutes, until egg is set.