- Preparation Time:
Prep Time: 25 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes
Remember my famous cookie recipe? I hope you do, super popular cookie recipe that won rave reviews from my mom. Do you remember my Bacon and Eggs Ice Cream Recipe? Of course you did, who could forget about making bacon and eggs into an ice cream! I decided to combine those two recipes plus a hazelnut spread to add some added flavour. My inspiration was very simple, who doesn’t like ice cream sandwich recipes!?
I combined two amazing recipes into one amazing recipe. I made mine a bit tall, I split it in half after I took pictures and shared it with two house guests who stormed in.
4 Strips Maple Leaf Bacon
1 tbsp Brown Sugar
1 tsp Black Pepper
1 tsp Chili Powder
½ cup Hazelnut Spread
½ cup Sugar
2/3 cup Whipping Cream
1-1/4 cup Milk
1. Preheat oven to 375?F
2. Put bacon onto lined baking sheet. Put in oven for 8 minutes.
3. Flip over bacon, sprinkle on mixture of brown sugar, chili powder and black pepper. Place back in oven for 8 minutes. Cool on rack.
4. Whisk together hazelnut spread, sugar, cream and milk. Chill until cold.
5. Chop bacon and set aside.
6. Prepare ice cream according to machine instructions, adding in bacon at the last couple minutes