- Preparation Time:
Prep: 15 mins Cook: 10 mins
One day I sit down at a gathering and silently contemplate this guacamole. Its good, but I hate dishes without meat!! So I thought what better meat than some Maple Leaf Bacon to toss in this?? Obviously I did not let this secret slip at the party (oops gathering!!), but I went home and made it a mission to figure out a recipe of guac and bacon! I dare you to defy the good taste in this!
• 4 avocadoes, peeled, pitted, and mashed
• 4 slices of bacon, cooked crisp, soak up oil and crumble the bacon
• 1 large tomato, seeded and finely chopped
• 1 onion, finely chopped
• 1 clove garlic, minced
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 1 smidge of pepper sauce to taste (if wanted)
1. Peel the avocadoes – Super easy to do. Cut around the seed that is in the centre and peel away.
2. Chop the onions and tomatoes (if needed wash onions before so to prevent possible tears!!) we like our guacamole to be a little more rustic so we chopped them slightly larger
3. Place ingredients in a bowl and blend them together making sure it is well blended to put forth the optimal flavour
6. Add bacon to guacamole
7. Squeeze limes and add the added citrus
8. VOILA MON AMI!!